New Friends

I was in Pearsons yesterday for the first time since the beginning of the semester because I had a meeting with my academic advisor about registration for next semester. (Side note: how is it time for that already?!) As I was leaving the building, I noticed this little guy just chilling in the doorway of an office. So, of course, I had to stop and say hello.

I learned that Spot belongs to Professor McKirahan and can be found hanging out in his office Mondays-Wednesdays. Professor McKirahan kindly let me dognap Spot for a short walk around the Academic Quad. It was a very therapeutic walk for me, because I had just been thinking about how much I missed my dog this past weekend, being Thanksgiving and all. Because at least I can talk to my family on Skype and see their faces, unlike my dog (although that doesn’t stop me from talking to him). And even though I realise that there aren’t that many more weeks left in the semester (aaah!), I will definitely be visiting Spot every week. I mean, look at that face.