Back to School, Back to School…

To prove to dad that I’m not a fool! Billy Madison, anyone? If you don’t remember it, here’s the scene.

Anyways, it’s getting to be that time of the summer for those of us that haven’t yet pulled of at the glorious Exit 47 on I-10 yet and rolled into Claremont. Being from the East Coast, I’ve been tying up all my loose ends here at home and making sure that I don’t forget anything, since this is the last I’ll be seeing of Boston for four months.  Doctor and dentist appointments, haircuts, farewells to friends and family…the whole nine yards.  If all of this wasn’t enough of a reminder that my summer’s coming to a close, I’ve already been receiving the metaphorical digital sacks full of emails from professors, bosses, deans, etc. At least I can get on my email now! (Which wasn’t a given for most of the summer and unfortunately cut out one of the many time-wasting sites I default to when sitting on my laptop bored out of my mind.)

As is it clear from my multiple tangents, I don’t have much more to talk about concerning Pomona not being on campus, but I’ll be back next time after a nice six-hour flight and touching down in LAX to a select soundtrack.