Back at Pomona After Thanksgiving Break

I really miss break… but I am at school, so I’ll have to deal with that somehow.

Thanksgiving break ends today, and classes resume tomorrow. As such, I have packed my belongings, my new clothes from Black Friday, and my homework that I may or may not have finished, and headed back for my prison dorm room.

In the car on the way back to Claremont, I couldn’t help noticing the ominous fog. Look at how scary it is.

Here is a picture of the gas station next to my favorite bus stop back at home, which I snapped from the car window. Look at those gas prices.

A scary fog blocks the view of the College’s sign located next to the parking structure. Look at how thick the air seems.

When I got back, I noticed my roommate cleaned my desk… this is its clean version. Look at my One Direction album, War and Peace movie, and Chemistry textbook.

Here is my closet stuff, after hanging up everything that I bought. Look at my shirts.

All in all, break was fun. I miss my old friends who’ve left to school up north. I’m excited to be back. Hopefully my brain did not rot over a period of not doing much academic work. I need it tomorrow.