Post-Pre-Enrollment Period, and Vague Plans for Next Semester

I think my schedule is somewhat set for next semester.

Having finished registering for classes and whatnot, this is what it looks like I will be taking:

Thankfully, I got into that media studies class with my desperate PERM, so I’m on track for that double major. Also, I got into that linguistics class, despite there being about 60 PERMs, so I might get to do that minor if I end up being crazy enough, and if not, I’ll have satisfied the Area 2 requirement. I have two English courses for the major, but I’m not sure if that Scripps class would be good for me, because I think you can only take one English class outside of Pomona to count towards your English major, according to my advisor. Next, as you may have already read, I’m currently in beginning tennis for that and I think taking intermediate would be fun. And lastly, , and I think I’ll continue with that, provided I don’t find myself dying with the sheer amount of Shakespeare and Gothic fiction I’ll be reading.

As backup, if we are only able to use one non-Pomona English class to count towards the English major, I’ll take some Chaucer class on The Canterbury Tales.

I’ll also be interning at .

You can check out and interact with my schedule .